An expert panel of judges
The Emages Executive of the Year Awards is judged by a panel of highly regarded business professionals, whose knowledge collectively covers the broad spectrum of award categories presented at the event. The judges are well-respected experts in their industries with vast experience in their professional careers.
The 2020 judges will be faced with the hard task of filtering through all the finalists to agree on one winner for each of the 25 categories.
VIEW LIST OF JUDGES BELOW
- TaiwoOyedele: Head of Tax and Corporate Advisory Services at PwC Nigeria
- Familusi A Babajide: Executive Director, Africa at Under 40 CEOs
- MorenikeAbudu: CEO Ebonylife
- Olaojo Femi: Head of IT and Procurment 9mobile Nigeria.
- AdenikeAdeyemi: Executive Director, FATE Foundation
- Adebola Williams: Co-Founder of RED MEDIA AFRICA/The Future Awards Africa
- UlomaUmeano: Managing Director at CentriCULTURE
- Heather Onoh: CEO Smarter Grid International
- Jerry Sawyerr:
- Abodunrin Robert
MORENIKE ABUDU is the exclusive Chairperson to the 2020 Selection Committee.
2020 SELECTION COMMITTEE
Judging and selection of a winner is done by a Panel of Judges comprises of distinguished peer Professionals/Executives/CEOs in a meeting held from February – March 2020 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.