The most sought-after award of the year
The Executive of the Year Awards culminate in the major award: CEO of the Year.
CEO of the Year
To be eligible for the CEO of the Year award, applicants should:
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in their role as a CEO.
- Be employed in a full-time position for a private, public, not-for-profit, or government organization in Nigeria that reaches an annual turnover of N50m+.
- Be available to attend the awards from 6pm to 11pm on Saturday1 June 2019 at EKO HOTEL & SUITE Lagos.
- Must also apply for an industry award.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to answer four equally weighted questions that refer to achievements in the last 12 months. Each answer has a maximum length of 200 words. The questions for CEO of the Year are outlined below.
- What were your main objectives this year, and how did you achieve them?
- What initiatives have you implemented that have positively impacted more than just the bottom line?
- How have you transformed your organization to better service your industry?
- Why should you win this award?
**May be used for PR purposes
- Check criteria Check eligibility criteria above
- Register online Begin application in awards portal
- Answer questions Answer questions as outlined above
- Upload attachments Upload any supporting documents (optional)
- Submit application Submit application and pay fee (N200,000)
CEO of the Year – Hall of Fame